website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War

Totallympics

I just hope the Russians run out of steam eventually...

Today feels like Russia did a lot of emotional and infrastructural damage, I'm highly worried. 

The first few days were just like 1938 with Czechoslovakia, I honestly thought that Europe would just watch like they did back then.

There's not much news though if the weapon and humanitarian aid that all the countries are sending is safely reaching Ukraine. Anybody know anything?

23 hours ago, opruh said:

From what I read the countries with the most Ukrainians are Poland, hungary and moldova. I thought more will go to slovakia.

There would be a lot more in Lithuania, but they can't travel through Belarus... :wacko:

We're sending vehicles to pick them up from Poland and Lithuania also sent financial aid to Moldova. 

8 hours ago, Werloc said:

I just hope the Russians run out of steam eventually...

A 60km long convoy seems to have done just that...quite literally if you replace 'steam' with 'fuel'. This must be some sort of trap, surely the Russian army isn't so insanely amateuristic as they have been looking for the past week?!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, Werloc said:

There's not much news though if the weapon and humanitarian aid that all the countries are sending is safely reaching Ukraine. Anybody know anything?

I read yesterday that the 200 Dutch Stingers arrived and were being handed out to Ukrainian soldiers. Considering the Netherlands is not exactly a logistical miracle, I assume the other nations have had no real troubles in getting their stuff their neither..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

These are photos from the arrest of the Chechen commando, which was supposed to kill UKR President