website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War

Totallympics

10 hours ago, Adriano said:

I will boycott this forum, because moderator let write some users pro Putin words. We are on the olympic forum and olympic values should be respected. Respect for Ukraine, this brave people for saving country and his independance before Russian dictator. Ukraine chose the road for democracy few years ago. This is not China, Russia, and Muslim Countries where you have propaganda in the media and you cannot strike and have diffrent style od life. We all know US is not Saint. And we all can write some judgement. But having here users who blame Ukraine is something to big for me, we have a friends from Ukraine here.  It is not bad choice for Ukraine to chose european west values. Not everyone wants to leave in country with dictatorship regime. People in Russia who protest are in jail now.. Russian TV says lies day by day. I am keen on Olympics, this value are important to me. This war has a clear agresor, this is Russia. This is my last post on this forum.  Good luck Ukraine 🇺🇦  Sindo let me know it is possible to delete accountant or you can do it.

Hello Adriano,

as I have just written in another thread with a similar problem, I hope you will change your mind on this and use the ignore function for the user(s) you do not want to read posts.

Senza-titolo.png

The posts of that/those user(s) will not appear to you anymore (when you are logged in of course). Unfortunately in a 200 users community it is normal you do not get well with all 200 users, but until when you get well with the majority of them, it would be a pity to leave a community just because of some exceptions :yes

Trying to look at the bright side, on social networks we could find 500x worse comments than the worst I have read here, but for the same reason above we are all still using them somehow :d

Some indian students are appealing for help since they are not being allowed by the ukrainians to cross the border to Poland, the reason being given is that because india sided with russia despite the fact that india is actually neutral as shown by their abstaining in the un resolution.

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Is the fight still on in Kyiv? Some say kyiv fell some say Russian air planes were destroyed 

Ukrainians are still resisting, but Russians going absolutely all mad since last night, non stop bombarding the capital. Another air raid alert was heard half hour ago

I read from Chinese media that Ukraine agreed to negotiate with Russia in Belarus and Russian delegation already arrived. Hope it’s true and finally see some possibility to end this war.

Edit: after 20min, even before it’s shown on the forum, Ukraine already said it’s fake news and the location can’t be Belarus.:facepalm:

Another Thousands of Ukrainian refugees crossed the SVK-UKR borders last night and the queue is still enormous, waiting times are around 8-10 hours

Slovakia however is letting all Ukrainian refugees entering the country as quickly as possible after brief passport/ID card controls

deti-hranice-Slovensko-Ubla-vojna-proti-

nSYktkpTURBXy81Y2JkMzFjZDViZTgyMjJhZDhjZ

vysne-nemecke-hranica-ukrajina-utecenci-

56a0ed7db66a2fab25de0e0b50590d29.jpg

2 hours ago, opruh said:

Some indian students are appealing for help since they are not being allowed by the ukrainians to cross the border to Poland, the reason being given is that

because india sided with russia despite the fact that india is actually neutral as shown by their abstaining in the un resolution.

The indian embassy requested help from Hungary to evacuate 950 students. The first group arrived yesterday:

1 hour ago, Vic Liu said:

I read from Chinese media that Ukraine agreed to negotiate with Russia in Belarus and Russian delegation already arrived. Hope it’s true and finally see some possibility to end this war.

Edit: after 20min, even before it’s shown on the forum, Ukraine already said it’s fake news and the location can’t be Belarus.:facepalm:

Belarus actively helped staging the invasion. That's the last place Ukraine would go to negotiate!

1 hour ago, Vic Liu said:

Makes sense, to be fair...of all possible locations, one would assume Russia, Ukraine and Belarus are no-brainers not to have negotiations.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!