website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War

Totallympics

5 hours ago, Dunadan said:

That's because there is no war, it's only lies by the Western media. Putin is a great and pacific leader, not like the bad Western imperialist. It's just that Ukraine never esisted a real country of course, only as a Western puppet. And what about Kosovo recognized by the West yadda yadda.

Western media are showing ukraine in distress only , and never the eastern part where people are happy to be protected by Russia... we can check  that on internet

19 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Exactly, they won’t get involved unless the OTAN is so stupid as to attack Russia right now.

Still, I’m sure as long as the West lets Winnie the Pooh finally crack down any “opposition” in Hong Kong (mostly NATO moles & puppets trying to give an impression of “western democracy”) balance may change, as I doubt China would like an overconfident Russia making a move to grip a more firm hold in Central Asia.

Well, even NATO attacks Russia, I am pretty sure China will not send troops. About central Asia, it's fine by China to see Russia's military deterrent there. As long as China is the biggest trading partner with Central Asian countries and the volume is growing steadily, China should be grateful there is a free-charged security guard to maintain the peace.

China is doing well when they sent robot to the moon , they are looking to extract Helium 3 this alternative of uranium , very clean energy , this will easing tensions all conflicts about energies 

but yeah that needs a century of technologie and money 

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

On the bright side, Russia is probably fucking their own economy with this.

On the dark side, the people who will suffer from that are the many millions of regular Russians who probably don't care too much about these things and just want to live their regular life like you and me. Obviously the Putin's and his cronies aren't going to suffer one bit from a sanction more or less.

EU played this card for years telling everyone that Russia can't afford to start a war with Ukraine because their economy will suffer. I guess it's pretty obvious that this narrative was completely false and Europe being dependant on Russian gas has far more to lose than Russia. Enough with this nonsense. It's obvious Putin has prepared for any santions EU can come up with. The War in Donbas lasted 8 years and EU decided to look away and pretend nothing happened. Former German, Italian, French and Austrian politicians are enrolled in Russian gas & oil companies and you want to tell me their economy will suffer?

43 minutes ago, bestmen said:

it's the fault of usa, why did nato build military bases around Russia ?

I think you just answered yourself :p exactly because of this !

Without NATO bases Putin tanks would be probably already somewhere behind Berlin or around Rome, maybe even in northern africa, nobody would have been able to stop this madman from his pervers ideas to conquer everything just like a certain another similar psychopath in the 40s.. yeah they are both similar, attacking smallers who did nothing to them, did not threat them, did not menaced them, shamefully in the middle of the night !

we had the chance to listen Putins "mein kampf version" tonight, he is dangerous and should be stopped and isolated while there is still time

35 minutes ago, hckošice said:

I think you just answered yourself :p exactly because of this !

Without NATO bases Putin tanks would be probably already somewhere behind Berlin or around Rome, maybe even in northern africa, nobody would have been able to stop this madman from his pervers ideas to conquer everything just like a certain another similar psychopath in the 40s.. yeah they are both similar, attacking smallers who did nothing to them, did not threat them, did not menaced them, shamefully in the middle of the night !

we had the chance to listen Putins "mein kampf version" tonight, he is dangerous and should be stopped and isolated while there is still time

LOL  , because usa doesn't attack small nations ? This nato is build to controle the world and steale richness of weak countries ,to accomplish that    they need to destroy strongest  like Russia/China

Berlin you said , because Germany is prohibited to get Nuclear bombs (usa rule)

...all this manipulation  is helping america to be first

8 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Given there is Russian minority there, I am afraid it could really have happened. -.-

Of course it would have happened. Just for the simple fact they were independent after WWI and avoided the initial bolshevik surge after the October Revolution. Russia hates the Baltic states independence equally as bad as they hate Ukraine.