website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2022

Totallympics

10 minutes ago, ManuCHIL said:

When will pirelli manufacture real extreme rain tyres? 

That would only have made it worse. The problem is not the tyres or the cars or drivers not being able to handle the rain on the track, the problem is that these current cars throw up so insanely much spray that it's just impossible to see anything. That might have been 'cool' in the 70's and 80's, but luckily some things do change.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

Red Bull Show Run, featuring Perez, is currently taking place less than 300 meters from my office.

I would like to attend, but besides my work duties, it is already too crowded as it is a free event and  people not only from the city, but also from neighbouring states are in attendance.

My work colleagues couldn’t find a parking space in a 500m radius. Luckily for me, I ride the bus as I live only 2k from the office.

• 3 weeks later...

:DEN Kevin Magnussen takes a shock pole position at Interlagos after a rain after red flag means nobody can improve times in Q3. It's only pole for the sprint race so it will be hard for Magnussen to even be Top 10 for the Grand Prix itself but in the record books this is an official pole position. It's the first for a Danish driver in F1 and the first for Haas team (Mick Schumacher promptly finished last in Q1 so he can truly leave the series here).