website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2022

Totallympics

Dutch Grand Prix this weekend. I assume @heywooduwon't be attending though :p

Meanwhile the Oscar Piastri saga is over and like expected Alpine are the clowns in all of this.

This means Piastri will drive for McLaren next season and Alpine might have to buy Gasly out from the Red Bull farm.

17 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Dutch Grand Prix this weekend. I assume @heywooduwon't be attending though :p

Thanks but no, indeed :p 

It's a shame they took down the dunes and put up a large grandstand at the Tarzanbocht (first corner), I can't count the amount of races I've seen from those dunes (DTM, F3, epic A1GP races, WTCC, tons of local races, all kinds of demonstrations and so on). The thing is the grandstand is temporary, so outside of the Formula 1 weekend, you can't see shit from there anymore.

The dunes between the main grandstand and the Tarzanbocht used to be filled to the brim on the big days, mostly the DTM in 2003-2004 (I believe, the Christijan Albers fighting for the title days) and the A1GP a little later.

a1gp-zandvoort-2006-circuit-aerial-image

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, vlad said:

Last year in Abu Dhabi safety car was in the pit for the last lap. Today, with the track clear, the race ended behind the safety car.  Whatever...

Well, we have a different Race Director this year :evil:

Nyck De Vries voted driver of the day! Latifi can't leave F1 soon enough...