website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2022

1 minute ago, Vektor said:

Jury Members' Oath

@hckošice, :SVK Slovakia

In the name of all the jury members, I promise that we shall adjudicate

in our deliberations at this Contest with complete impartiality, respecting and

abiding by the rules which govern TISC in the true spirit of sportsmanship!

I was probably not exactly really sober when this happened, because I do not remember saying it somehow :p

6 minutes ago, Vektor said:

H.png

Closing Act

The time has come for the final act of the ceremony. It was a hard decision to choose from the various great Hungarian singers to end the ceremony, and that's why I didn't choose any of them. Instead let me introduce something a bit different. There's a Hungarian shadow theater group called Attraction, you may have heard of them when they won Britain's Got Talent in 2013. They rose to fame when they performed at the 2012 Hungarian Olympic Oath Ceremony, so I thought that performance would be appropriate to close on now that we are getting close to the 10 year anniversary of those Summer Games. The London Games were kinda special to me for various reasons, so with these final moments of the ceremony I would also like to remember the great times many of us had during those 16 days.

Attraction Shadow Group

wow this was amazing :d

Awesome ceremony @Vektor I really loved it :)

So good luck everyone and let the best win and... hope everyone will finish with point(s). (And some decent points also for our goals from buffets, would be pleasant :p)

I may probably miss the first session, but will try to join you as soon as possible, See you tomorrow  :bye:

@Vektor wonderful ceremony! :cheer:

Northern Hungary seems like prime mountain biking territory. I’m surprised Hungary has not made more of a mark there. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela