website statistics

Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 Replay Videos

52 minutes ago, Brenden Reece said:

Don't know if this is legit, but i just discovered these while searching on google, but sadly they are not viewable yet wonder what's going on?? 🙇‍♂️

Screenshot_20220220-174139_Google.png

It's legit, but only for countries that don't have a broadcaster. Presumably they will be made available to everyone in a month of two.

I had basically all the comfort on earth during the games. 12 hours of live games on TV, the livestream of the free to air broadcaster was available throughout the day on YouTube and deleted at the end of the day. Moreover there was livestream and replays on Olympics website and app .

19 minutes ago, NearPup said:

It's legit, but only for countries that don't have a broadcaster. Presumably they will be made available to everyone in a month of two.

After Tokyo the complete archive went upon Olympics.com very quickly.  Literally a day or so.  I’d expect the same here.  Will keep my eyes peeled.

52 minutes ago, Brenden Reece said:

Every moment of the beijing 2022 winter olympics is now available to view on the Olympics website 

Happy viewing 🥳🥳

Thanks. I criticize IOC a lot, but in my opinion they are doing a good job at making the olympics more of a 24/7 thing. Personally i would really like if they would accompany as many athletes as possible in their preparation for the next olympic games. I think if you want people to get more interested in athletes, you have to give people the chance to get to know those athletes better and not just at the olympics. Also i would like them to make documentaries about sports in different countries. For example about speed skating in the Netherlands or fencing in Italy. Another interesting thing might be a weekly/monthly show about how the preparations of the host city are going (what happened in the last week/month).

Russian warship, go fuck yourself!