website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

Well, I took some time off my hands to make this, because I felt like it. This is where the Lithuanian votes have been going these past 10 TISCS. I had full information till 2016 Annual and then I started working from my memory, so mistakes might be there and 2014 Annual I was together with Bearas, I don't know how our combined votes looked like. Two countries that did not fit in the screenshot were Romania 2014 Annual and Vietnam 2013 Open. Also, congratulations Great Britain, Brazil and Ireland, apparently I love you. Lastly, some statistics are pretty neat regarding the countries that have not entered from the first TISC or have missed a lot of contests.

5bb7aab81e547_Screenshot(85).png.ebd27a321924dc99203b2fbe9034c389.png

21 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Well, I took some time off my hands to make this, because I felt like it. This is where the Lithuanian votes have been going these past 10 TISCS. I had full information till 2016 Annual and then I started working from my memory, so mistakes might be there and 2014 Annual I was together with Bearas, I don't know how our combined votes looked like. Two countries that did not fit in the screenshot were Romania 2014 Annual and Vietnam 2013 Open. Also, congratulations Great Britain, Brazil and Ireland, apparently I love you. Lastly, some statistics are pretty neat regarding the countries that have not entered from the first TISC or have missed a lot of contests.

I have the history of the Lithuanian votes so if you give me some time, I can fill in those gaps for you :yes

There will be one more new event, as for the first time we'll keep track of the Individual All-Around competition. Points from 2018 Annual and 2018 Open will be combined to determine the 2018 All-Around rankings, with only the nations that participated at both contests being eligible. Italy will therefore start in pole position, and it will be interesting to see if they can hold their rivals at bay for this title.

So, just like Agenda 2020 suggests, the number of (urban) TISC events is growing... :p

Open Grand Final

Individual All-Around

Team Challenge

Mixed Team Music'thlon

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

28 minut temu, dcro napisał:

There will be one more new event, as for the first time we'll keep track of the Individual All-Around competition. Points from 2018 Annual and 2018 Open will be combined to determine the 2018 All-Around rankings, with only the nations that participated at both contests being eligible. Italy will therefore start in pole position, and it will be interesting to see if they can hold their rivals at bay for this title.

So, just like Agenda 2020 suggests, the number of (urban) TISC events is growing... :p

Open Grand Final

Individual All-Around

Team Challenge

Mixed Team Music'thlon

I think you should be nominated for new IOC member after Bach, Olympic Champion, fencing, 1976 :p 

Edited by rybak