website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

Thanks, now I'm already understanding 3% of the whole thing :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

Then just wait for the actual competition to start... :p

By then I'll have spent 24+ hours studying the rules, I'm confident.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minut temu, dezbee2008 napisał:

Guys, I'll be posting starting around 5pm EST tomorrow for the opening ceremony. Hope you join us.

Sadly I won't be here tomorrow due to work :(

But thanks God I will be online during Grand Final in Saturday :cheer:

3 hours ago, LDOG said:

Impressive record of USA.  

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's the only recurrent participant that I have never voted.

We'll see if that changes this time.

It better if you want to remain my favorite Spanish speaking South American country

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Grand Final will not be streamed today on Totallympics TV. Sorry to disappoint some people, but I don’t have enough time :cry:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 hours ago, dezbee2008 said:

Guys, I'll be posting starting around 5pm EST tomorrow for the opening ceremony. Hope you join us.

Not sure how long I'm gonna be there tonight, but I'm definitely clearing my calendar for tomorrow :woohoo: