website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Nations League 2022 - 2023

Totallympics

51 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

:WAL vs :POL about to kick off. Any win for Wales means Poland is relegated to Division B.

@hckošiceI see Slovakia drew vs Belarus 1-1 with Adam Zrelak scoring the goal. The man who is just about the only offensive threat for otherwise very defensive-minded Warta Poznań from Polish Ekstraklasa. I seriously wonder how many Slovaks actually know who this guy is :lol:

I did not watch, I was watching hockey, so I do not have much to say about the game, but from what I read in the sports site, it was a one-sided game with total domination of our team, like 75-25% of ball possesion but, just traditionally with that recent absolutely zero offensive efficiency. The quality of our current squad forwards is so miserable that it is absolutely scary and insane. Our offensive players are completely useless.

Zreľák was quite good in the U21, but that was some while ago :p We do not have anybody else right now to replace him sadly in the striker position...so this sum up perfectly what I wrote above

Edited by hckošice

Poland will be in Pot 1 for the EURO2024 qualifiers, France messed it up, they will be in Pot 2 with England.

Pot 1 + UNL pot :NED  :CRO  :POR  :HUN  :DEN  :BEL  :ESP  :ITA  :POL  :SUI 

Only possible change is that Czech Republic can replace Switzerland if they will beat them on Tuesday.