website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Nations League 2022 - 2023

Totallympics

Yesterday was full of great games, I’m starting to really like this Nations League idea!

It’s is also sad to see this Italy, first the World Cup qualification disaster, then the easy way they got defeated to Argentina, and now this with Germany… I miss Euro champion Italy :-(

12 hours ago, Dunadan said:

Sallai, Szalai and Szoboszlai>>> Hidegkuti, Puskas and Kocsis.

Hidegkuti, Puskás and Kocsis won OC final in 1952 and played WC final in 1954. Sallai, Szalai and Szoboszlai are very far from this level!

13 hours ago, thepharoah said:
Six days ago: Wales equalize in the 92nd minute, Netherlands score the winner in the 94th
Today: Wales equalize in the 92nd minute, Netherlands score the winner in the 93rd

that's really funny :d

Quess what? They can play in round of 16 at WC this year:d

On 6/13/2022 at 5:59 PM, hckošice said:

we managed to lose both matches with Kazakhstan. Not sure this happened to any team before :lol:

What I am curious is which fool will accept the post of our national team coach now. rumors saying we are going to look abroad for a coach...haha good luck with that :d

and according to rumors it will be one of Francesco Calzona :ITA or Ivan Hašek :CZE

Calzona was apparently suggested to our federation executive assembly by Marek Hamšík himself (Calzona was long time Maurizio Sarri coach assistant in Napoli during Marek stay there), however other rumors says that Hašek is still the #1 pick, but the guy is still under contract in the arab world.

The president also informed the money is not going to be an issue lol... and is ready to offer more to the new coach (Former coach Tarkovič salary was 15000 EUR/month, ... dude losing twice to Kazakhstan and still earning such salary... why I never tried football before...)