website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Nations League 2022 - 2023

Totallympics

15 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

surprisingly Germany and England are winning less and at bottom of their group after 3 matches 

WC will be won by one of Argentina, Brazil or Portugal. Mark my words. Not convinced at all with Spain, Germany and England.

On 6/9/2022 at 11:25 PM, kungshamra71 said:

Another good game for Portugal, with good football from the city guys (Bernardo Silva + cancelo).

i wonder if we’re gonna be able to play this good on the outside matches, the game in Spain was quite terrible.

As feared. Horrible game from Portugal, looked like they just had meet for the first time and decided to play for fun…

Slovakia must be the first and only country in the world to field a starting 11 against Kazakhstan without a single forward :lol:

Seriously, this is too much... 4-6-0 against KAZ ! Jesus, how deep we have to drop to finally start change this idiotic "only bus-parking strategy can bring results" mentality !

jkVktkqTURBXy80ZTk0MGJiODAwNzNiY2ZjZmI1O

Todays game going to be interesting, it looks there quite an euphoria right now in Kazakhstan, a complete madness in the country. The stadium will be full also the president of the country himself is apparently attending the match in Nur-Sultan

we managed to lose both matches with Kazakhstan. Not sure this happened to any team before :lol:

What I am curious is which fool will accept the post of our national team coach now. rumors saying we are going to look abroad for a coach...haha good luck with that :d