website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans in 2022

Totallympics

7 hours ago, dullard said:

It's strange because it's not banned out of competition but if you take it in competition you're basically guaranteed you'll test positive so that'd be super stupid. I wonder if they're using it out of competition but not waiting long enough for it to clear the system before competing? Or maybe they are just this stupid?

So maybe they fully anticipate testing positive but don't particular care because the money is in pocket and spent by then. Time to withhold all prizes until after tests come back clear? That could be a big hindrance to clean athletes with how backlogged testing labs are.

2021 Boston Marathon champ Diana Kipyokei suspended and her agent doesn’t hold back: “Diana is completely guilty. I am sorry.”

24 minutes ago, dullard said:

So maybe they fully anticipate testing positive but don't particular care because the money is in pocket and spent by then. Time to withhold all prizes until after tests come back clear? That could be a big hindrance to clean athletes with how backlogged testing labs are.

2021 Boston Marathon champ Diana Kipyokei suspended and her agent doesn’t hold back: “Diana is completely guilty. I am sorry.”

until they hit badly all those managers and officials who take advantage of the poverty, lack of education and naivety of these boys and girls, they will always be the easy scapegoats of any sort of dirty traffic and greedy behaviour. :facepalm:

1 hour ago, dullard said:

I know a couple of athletes who have been moved up in World Athletics championships events.

They say you almost never get the money owing to you when others get disqualified for doping years later

7 hours ago, dullard said:

Kenya's really on a roll.

Two more Kenyan athletes suspended for alleged doping offence

Almost at the point where we can just presume they're all doping.

Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia...they really are all on heavy doping programs (they are all trained and managed by European people without any sort of moral value, just taking advantage of the desperate conditions of those people).

it's only WA that doesn't want to open this Pandora's Vase.

Was about to post it. That is quite a flop from Halep who ended her season after USO due to having a nosejob. Yeah, it's more sinister than that. It also explains why Mouratoglou suddenly started working with Holger Rune. Big story in WTA who doesn't need any more bad news but they got it anyway.