website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans in 2022

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Ismail Musukaev just pulled out of "UWW World Team" at the Wrestling World Cup few days ago. just saying.

Let's just say for now that it might be for other reasons and give him the benefit of doubt, but it would be funny if it turns out that Russians can't stop doping even when they compete under our flag. 

It was leaked that the Hungarian swimmers suspected of doping are competing in butterfly, one male, one female. The male swimmer is an Olympic athlete, the female swimmer is a Hungarian champion. 

Based on this I would say that the male swimmer is either Milák or Kenderesi. 

Shit will hit the fan before the end of the year, I doubt that they can hide it for long who are the suspected athletes. I am bracing for the worst...

Edited by Vektor

Another Hungarian newspaper reports that based on their sources "it's not the most famous Hungarian swimmer". So if that's true, it probably not Milák. 

In that case it might be Tamás Kenderesi. 

Or maybe Milák's friend, Richárd Márton, who won silver at the Euros this year behind Milák. He's also an Olympic athlete and showed improvement this year that might be because of doping. 

Edited by Vektor

Reigning Olympic Champion in the Weightlifting -81kg Lu Xiaojun is currently provisionally suspended for EPO until the resolution of his case.

I do not think it is true though, it is a weightlifter, those guys are famous for not doping :/

Edited by hckošice

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

Reigning Olympic Champion in the Weightlifting -81kg Lu Xiaojun is currently provisionally suspended for EPO until the resolution of his case.

I do not think it is true though, it is a weightlifter, those guys are famous for not doping :/

Silver medallist :DOM Bonnat has already been caught before the recent World Champs...

now the :CHN gold medallist...

time to make some re-test from last year's Olympics...I alrready smell Gold #11 in Tokyo coming sooner or later for :ITA 

12 minutes ago, phelps said:

Silver medallist :DOM Bonnat has already been caught before the recent World Champs...

time to make some re-test from last year's Olympics...I alrready smell Gold #11 in Tokyo coming sooner or later for :ITA 

I had a feeling you would say that but would you stake your life on Pizzolato being clean for sure? :d 

You never know with weightlifters, despite me liking to watch it.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

14 minutes ago, phelps said:

Or a bronze medal being gone and Latvia getting a surprise weightlifting bronze :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!