website statistics

Day 3 (February 7th, 2022)

Canada gets a ski jumping medal, undefeated in their World Cup qualifying group, just went to the Opening Ceremonies, Habs made the Cup Finals.  

Sometimes I think I bumped my head in January 2020 and I'm really just laying in a hospital unconscious somewhere.  

Final Thoughts on Day 3

Things started our a bit disappointing, getting eliminated in curling hurt, but with the way they played it was bound to catch up to them. While a medal in the team competition in figure skating was very unlikely after Messing couldn't compete, the performance of the other skaters do show Canada will unlikely win a medal in this sport. Still hoping in ice dancing, but they'll need to really figure things out. Fourth place in alpine skating while disheartening, I'm still quite happy with Crawford's performance.

After that things looked up, winning four medals, including our first gold medal and an historic bronze in ski jumping. We also finished the qualification round in the women's freestyle skiing big air in first place.

I think short track speed skating is going to be a lot more messier than usual. Lots of drama in that sport.