website statistics

Your own Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 Schedule

Usually wake up sometime between 01:00 & 02:00 anyway, so will watch the curling.  Back to bed till about 08:30, then catch up on other stuff till the women's moguls. Then shopping, men's moguls & more curling!    You've got to get it take advantage during Minus Week - back in the summer I watched a whole lot of softball, but once the rest started I couldn't see anything else till the medal games. 

Gonna keep it simple based on the free time I have got 

Lunch Break - :SUI V :ITA Curling

Evening 5.30pm - Moguls Men Q 

6.40pm - :USA v :FIN Ice hockey, don't like the sport a lot but a great scheduling of this meant I had all the time to do it right 

I have work all week days, Monday to Friday, so it will mostly be replays I will watch during these Games. The weekends are my opportunity to watch live sports. I can't change my sleeping schedule as I also want to spend time with my girlfriend when we both come home from work. 

For tomorrow - Day-1:

- Watch highlights/short replays of the curling matches + Women's Ice Hockey during the shorts breaks on my work and when I come home. 

- Watch a full, or almost full, replay of the Qualification 1 in Men's and Women's Moguls when I'm home.

I pretty much to plan to watch whatever I can, whenever I can. This is my first Olympic Games working for a major international sports media outlet, so obviously I’ll be following the Games intensely, though there’s a good chance I’ll be quite busy over the next few weeks.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Live curling, gotta love it!  I'm hoping I can stay up through the next set of matches, but that'll be it for me.  Depending on how much I need to sleep, hopefully will catch the end of the USA-Finland hockey game tomorrow morning

Traditional olympic vacation has just started!!! 😀 

I'm so excited. Let the Games begin! 😀 

This weekend I'm waiting for the men's downhill the most. Need to wake up before 4 a.m. on Sunday to watch it, hope they won't need to reschedule it due to weather or sth.