website statistics

Your own Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 Schedule

well, the early stages are quite easy to follow...

Tomorrow, I'm going to follow one of the curling matches at 1 p.m. CET (most likely, SWE vs GBR because it's on the Eurosport TV channel) and the first practice runs in the men's single luge (through the live timing if they have it, otherwise I'm gonna read the final results when they release them on the official website)...

maybe I'm gonna watch a second curling match later in the evening if the commentators don't spoil the results during the live broadcast...:rolleyes:

on Thursday, I'm going to start the day with the Italian curling team debut ondemand at around 9 a.m., then some Moguls quali live and in the afternoon, the second daily match of the Italian curlers and the men's downhill (alpine skiing) 1st training run (always ondemand)...

not sure I'm going to watch anything of the women's Hockey tournament...but in case, it would be USA vs FIN for sure (no chance I'm wasting time with group B matches)...

Always an important day. Got to check all you channels are working, streams are properly callibrated, which are running fastest, which are lagging, assigning your HDMI ports, clearing space on your HD etc.

Lots to do.

I'll be up at 7am for the curling.  Probably go to work after that and back home in time for the next morning's matches at 8pm ET.  I have the entire thing all planned out.  Lots of nights staying up til around 4am or 5am and a couple of all-nighters.  As they say, it's a marathon not a sprint!

Going to be quad viewing the curling live on Wednesday morning, then the same thing for draw 2 on Wednesday evening then both the early women’s hockey games. Then bed.

Will be on Beijing time from day 1 to day 4 then on both the middle and final week-ends, but otherwise I’ll just be watching the early morning and late night events live.

7 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Going to be quad viewing the curling live on Wednesday morning, then the same thing for draw 2 on Wednesday evening then both the early women’s hockey games. Then bed.

Will be on Beijing time from day 1 to day 4 then on both the middle and final week-ends, but otherwise I’ll just be watching the early morning and late night events live.

I don't have it in my to go to full on Beijing time, especially with work.  But I'd be surprised if there's any night during the games I go to sleep much before 2am or 3am

9 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Similar schedule, although due to work, I'll have to pack it in at the conclusion of W slalom run 2, around 2AM Tuesday night/W morning.  Then on China Time middle weekend and last 6 days of Games.

2 minutes ago, Quaker2001 said:

I don't have it in my to go to full on Beijing time, especially with work.  But I'd be surprised if there's any night during the games I go to sleep much before 2am or 3am

Unfortunately, this is the first Winter Games where the President's Day holiday doesn't come in the middle weekend since they went to the three weekend schedule in 1988.   Upside is I can take an extra day the Monday after to recover to get back on East Coast time.