website statistics

Day -1 (February 3rd, 2022)

40 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Yes Kingsbury with a good opening run. Only one woman has qualified directly to the finals, the other two are in a decent position.

I don't know for you, but it seems to me that some girls have totally been underscored.  

Mixed day overall I would say. 

Homan and Morris haven't been at their best but it was nice to see them almost beat Great Britain and get a win against the reigning bronze medalists to stay in the hunt for the playoffs. Hopefully they can regain their form tomorrow and be able to work as a team again.

Dominant win from the women's hockey team. Unfortunate that Daoust had to get injured but fingers crossed that it isn't too serious.

Nice to see Kingsbury and Justine Dufour-Lapointe qualify. I was honestly only expecting Kingsbury to qualify so it's nice to see two Canadians advance. Chloe Dufour-Lapointe should be safe to advance too since they count your best of two runs for the final. Gagnon should also hopefully be safe. Dumais has some work to do though. He seems to like to go really big so hopefully he can tone down his difficulty slightly so that he can be clean.