website statistics

Day -1 (February 3rd, 2022)

Canada will be competing in four events on Day -1.

In freestyle skiing, the men's and women's moguls will have their first qualification round. In curling, our mixed doubles team will have two matches against :GBR and :NOR . Our women's ice hockey team will play :SUI in their opening match.

First day of Canadian action coming up! 

Day -1 (February 3) Canadian Schedule

February 2 (times in Eastern time)

20:05: Curling- Mixed Doubles- Round Robin- Session 2: :GBR Great Britain vs. Canada :CAN (Rachel Homan, John Morris)

23:10: Ice Hockey- Women’s Preliminary Round- Group A: :SUI Switzerland vs. Canada :CAN

February 3

5:00: Freestyle Skiing- Women’s Moguls- Qualification #1 (Chloe Dufour-Lapointe, Justine Dufour-Lapointe, Sofiane Gagnon)

6:45: Freestyle Skiing- Men’s Moguls- Qualification #1 (Laurent Dumais, Mikael Kingsbury)

7:05: Curling- Mixed Doubles- Round Robin- Session 4: :NOR Norway vs. Canada :CAN

I think its too late. Lineups had to be submitted Wednesday. I don't think Sadovsky will lose us a position in the table, his points might be less than Messing, but placement matters. After Messing arrives he can do the long program.

16 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I think its too late. Lineups had to be submitted Wednesday. I don't think Sadovsky will lose us a position in the table, his points might be less than Messing, but placement matters. After Messing arrives he can do the long program.

Let's hoping he arrives for that. And that Japan underperforms in pairs and Canada overperforms (not that I want to cheer against Japan I just want Canada to win the bronze). 

8 minutes ago, james89 said:

Let's hoping he arrives for that. And that Japan underperforms in pairs and Canada overperforms (not that I want to cheer against Japan I just want Canada to win the bronze). 

Also Georgia is there with Russian athletes. I wouldn't be surprised if they get the bronze medal.

4 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Also Georgia is there with Russian athletes. I wouldn't be surprised if they get the bronze medal.

I mean they've never won a WOG medal so it would be kinda cool if they won. Still pulling for Canada though.