website statistics

Whose medal in Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 would be the biggest fun & joy for you? We only talk about athletes NOT representing your nation.

Petra Vlhová, as I hope she will win her first Olympic medal. I also have a tendency to support and hope the best for Slovakian athletes and Petra is one who deserve Olympic succes.

I also hope the best for Roland Fischnaller. To see him finally winning a medal at his 7th Olympics would bring me joy. 

Early thoughts:

:ITA Sofia Goggia - another gold in DH after this Cortina crash

:SUI Lara Gut-Behrami - gold in SG

:CZE Ester Ledecka - any medal in alpine skiing

:SVK Petra Vlhova - gold in slalom

in men's alpine skiing I like (almost) all of them - so I just want to see great, close rivalry and entertaining races with high level of drama, and let the better man win. The same with men's cross-country skiing and biathlon. And both in men and women speed skating, but here I'd like to see a medal for :DEN or :BEL

:USA Jessie Diggins - at least one individual medal

:SWE Frida Karlsson - at least one gold

at least one surprising gold for :FIN from someone other than their bigger chances, meaning other than Ivo Niskanen or men's hockey team

:JPN Ryoyu Kobayashi - Polish jumpers are so weak this season, so if they can't do it, I would like to see ind gold for him

:ITA Dorothea Wierer - ind gold

:CZE Marketa Davidova - ind gold

a gold for :NZL

and many great performences in ladies and pairs figure skating - let the better ones win

EDIT: :EST Kelly Sildaru, how could i have forgotten her??? ;-)

Since my expectations for a Mexican medal are so big, here are the athletes I’d like to see on the podium:

:BEL Loena Hendrickx avoiding a Russian sweep in women’s figure skating or matbe one in Speed Skating

:EST Sildaru

:HUN any short track skater

:LAT Dukurs and any other athlete in luge

:SVK Vlhova

:ESP Castellet in halfpipe

I’ll also be delichted with medals by competitors from :CZE  :DEN  :FIN  :POL & :SLO 

41 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Early thoughts:

:ITA Sofia Goggia - another gold in DH after this Cortina crash

:SUI Lara Gut-Behrami - gold in SG

:CZE Ester Ledecka - any medal in alpine skiing

:SVK Petra Vlhova - gold in slalom

in men's alpine skiing I like (almost) all of them - so I just want to see great, close rivalry and entertaining races with high level of drama, and let the better man win. The same with men's cross-country skiing and biathlon. And both in men and women speed skating, but here I'd like to see a medal for :DEN or :BEL

:USA Jessie Diggins - at least one individual medal

:SWE Frida Karlsson - at least one gold

at least one surprising gold for :FIN from someone other than their bigger chances, meaning other than Ivo Niskanen or men's hockey team

:JPN Ryoyu Kobayashi - Polish jumpers are so weak this season, so if they can't do it, I would like to see ind gold for him

:ITA Dorothea Wierer - ind gold

:CZE Marketa Davidova - ind gold

a gold for :NZL

and many great performences in ladies and pairs figure skating - let the better ones win

EDIT: :EST Kelly Sildaru, how could i have forgotten her??? ;-)

Well said. I totally agree.:yes