website statistics

Road to Beijing 2022 Poll #24 | Which Sport are you most interested in during the Beijing 2022 Olympic Games?

Which Sport are you most interested in during the Beijing 2022 Olympic Games?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sport are you most interested in during the Beijing 2022 Olympic Games?

• Alpine Skiing
    • Biathlon
    • Bobsleigh
    • Cross-Country Skiing
    • Curling
    • Figure Skating
    • Freestyle Skiing
    • Ice Hockey
    • Luge
    • Nordic Combined
    • Short Track Speed Skating
    • Skeleton
    • Ski Jumping
    • Snowboard
    • Speed Skating

Men’s Ice hockey will always be #1 for me. :yes

But hard question since I follow most Sweden and not specific sport event. 

Which means the event’s I look forward most to are Speed skating but only men’s 5000m and 10km. The reason is…well guess. :clap:

men’s ice hockey I love but I don’t care that much about women’s ice hockey.

Voted hockey. 

voted for men's Hockey, of course...:evil: :cheer:

but you know, I'm interested in almost all the Olympic sports/events...

the only discipline I'm not going to follow at all it's Figure Skating (I tried...but I just can't)...

then some events won't touch my heart as others, but still, I'm not going to miss at least the decisive moments/finals of those competitions as well...;)

my priority list (of course any Italian fighting for the medals could change that for a while) might look like this:

1.men's Hockey (for what concerns women's Hockey, I'm only going to watch USA vs CAN and the Gold Medal match -even if it's a different match-up)

2.short track (especially the 500m and the relays)

3.snowboardcross/skicross

4.biathlon

5.speedskating (the longer distances more than the sprint races)

6.alpine skiing (especially the speed events)

7.snowboard PGS

8.luge

9.cross-country skiing (especially the women's 30k/men's 50k)

10.skeleton

11.snowboard slopestyle & halfpipe

12.freestyle slopestyle & halfpipe

13.moguls

14.curling

15.men's Bobsleigh (and maybe 2-woman Bobsleigh 4th run, if the fight for the medals is still really on)

not going to watch at all: Figure Skating, both Snowboard and Freestyle Big Air, Aerials, Opening and Closing Ceremonies

When it comes to the winter olympics, I'm interested in every single event. Usually ice hockey would be the event I'm most interested in but not having NHL players has severely diminished my interest so I voted biathlon (honourable mentions to both short and long track speed skating).

Well, I'm not that much into ice hockey actually, I mean I like it, but I prefer a few other winter sports.... But when I see how many of you are so interested in it, I can only say once again how much I'm angry that NHL players will not come this time... Ehhh... This is the worst thing that happened to the 2022 olympics so far and I think it's 75% political and only 25% business decision...

7 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Well, I'm not that much into ice hockey actually, I mean I like it, but I prefer a few other winter sports.... But when I see how many of you are so interested in it, I can say once again how much I'm angry that NHL players will not come this time... Ehhh... This is the worst thing that happened to the olympics so far and I think it's 75% political and only 25% business decision...

naaa...it's 98% business...

don't trust all the stupid "I fear covid" voices...they wouldn't even play in North America, should that be the real problem

9 minutes ago, phelps said:

naaa...it's 98% business...

don't trust all the stupid "I fear covid" voices...they wouldn't even play in North America, should that be the real problem

Maybe you are right.

But honestly - who cares whether the presidents of certain countries will attend the opening ceremony or not?

But NHL players not coming to the games on the planes from USA and Canada - well, that's a huge blow to the games and a big regret.