website statistics

Road to Beijing 2022 Poll #5 | Will there be any athletes who win more than one gold in individual alpine skiing events in Beijing 2022?

Will there be any athletes who win more than one gold in INDIVIDUAL alpine skiing events in Beijing 2022?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be any athletes who win more than one gold in INDIVIDUAL alpine skiing events in Beijing 2022?

• no
    • yes, 1 man, no women
    • yes, 1 man, 1 woman
    • yes, 1 man, 2 women
    • yes, 2 men, no women
    • yes, 2 men, 1 woman
    • yes, 2 men, 2 women
    • yes, no men, 1 woman
    • yes, no men, 2 women
    • yes, even more than 2 men or/and 2 women due to some ex aequo placings
    • I don't know/who cares

There will be definitely at least one double gold medalist in Alpine Skiing, not sure if in both genders, but it is possible, so I picked 1+1 (Goggia in DH & SG and maybe Aamodt-Kilde or Odermatt in DH+SG or Pinturault or any of the Swiss team in GS+AC, + there still Shiffrin who can win even 3 golds ... and there also the Team Event with eventual free gold for AUT, SUI or FRA)

I don't know and I don't care...but I picked the "1 man, 2 women" option...:p

among the men, the 2 main candidates, Kilde and Odermatt, would exclude each other from having both a double gold...so, only one of them would eventually be able to reach that target (if any can do it)...

It might also happen that Pinturault wins both GS and AC, but frankly I hope it doesn't happen...I'm not a big fan of Alexis...

among the women, imho one between Shiffrin and Vlhova would definitely come home with at least 2 gold medals...once again, the success of one of the two, excludes the other from reaching the same target...

then, I hope Goggia can finally make the double in the speed events, even if I've been told that the Chinese course is definitely not going to advantage our superstar (rather, someone like Brignone and/or Gut), especially in super-G...