website statistics

Tennis ITF Australian Open 2022

Totallympics

Ahh give it a rest. We are in a pandemic situation. 

Damn anti-vaxxers get that vaccine and respect the country’s restrictions. 

I support the Australian politicians here. All people should help to slow down the pandemi. Not thinking egoistic. 

30 minutes ago, dcro said:

According to some of the reports here, he is jailed and has no means of communication.

So he’s in secondary inspection? I used to get send to secondary all the time when entering the US, you can’t leave until they let you and you aren’t allowed to communicate with the outside world.

2 hours ago, Monzanator said:

I suppose Australian politicians realized this Novak exemption could cost them at the next elections so are trying to save face now. There's two weeks until the tournament starts, I think he will play anyway.

Of course he will. He is not some unknown player who basically had the bad luck of not being able to get the vaccine yet, he is Mr Superstar who can get away with everything in the end :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, Belle said:

Ahh give it a rest. We are in a pandemic situation. 

Damn anti-vaxxers get that vaccine and respect the country’s restrictions. 

I support the Australian politicians here. All people should help to slow down the pandemi. Not thinking egoistic. 

I got my booster today, I can take his spot in the draw 

olly murs tennis GIF by RCA Records UK

tennis fail GIF by Wimbledon