website statistics

Football 2022 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

On 9/19/2022 at 9:19 PM, hckošice said:

Not really impressed by our new jersey design, I don´t like them at all :sick: but hey, last time the kit was amazing and we played shit, so maybe this cycle our jersey looks atrocious but we will play great ... :p

sQjktkpTURBXy85NzRiNGEzNWMwMTE5ZjEwNGQyY

AzpktkpTURBXy9mYTc5YjM2ZWUwZGQwNWQ2OTdhM

Normal design in the style of monochrome minimalism. And the girls are cute :)

14 minutes ago, RiderJake said:

Normal design in the style of monochrome minimalism. And the girls are cute :)

I don´t like the sleeves, the cut itself as well as the coloring. and I won´t even get started on that falcon on the jersey. I still don´t know which genius came up with that nickname "Falcons" btw.. it has so much in common with Slovakia as camels have with Iceland  :rolleyes:

17 hours ago, hckošice said:

I don´t like the sleeves, the cut itself as well as the coloring. and I won´t even get started on that falcon on the jersey. I still don´t know which genius came up with that nickname "Falcons" btw.. it has so much in common with Slovakia as camels have with Iceland  :rolleyes:

There's a saying: Whatever you call a boat, that's how it sails.
In our case, they will fly like falcons :)

11 minutes ago, RiderJake said:

It depends on what seasonings to add and how to cook :) And it also matters who the cook is ;)

Sure, true. We´ll see tonight against :AZE what the new Italian cook will serve us for dinner, one thing is certain it can be hardly worse than what we showed under his predecessor

French Under-18s effortlessly out-crazy Matthieu van der Poel.

France's under-18 international against Poland had to be abandoned after the ill-disciplined French side was reduced to just seven men.

The referee took the players off the pitch 13 minutes from time after Darnell Bile, 16, headbutted an opponent after scything him down with a brutal tackle to become the fourth French player to see red.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11249675/France-18-game-ABANDONED-FOUR-players-sent-off.html

The new episode of Africa Cup has been released. This time it's the 2025 edition, which was supposed to be held in :GUI Guinea, but won't be held there anymore, due to the infrastructure not being ready in time, surprisingly :p 

Which is all just a few months after the 2023 edition of :CIV Ivory Coast was moved to early 2024, because out of nowhere June and July (the months for which it was scheduled in 2023) turned out to be the wet months there, which nobody could have known before :p 

I wonder how many consecutive Africa Cups have now been moved in terms of dates, locations or both.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 hours ago, heywoodu said:

The new episode of Africa Cup has been released. This time it's the 2025 edition, which was supposed to be held in :GUI Guinea, but won't be held there anymore, due to the infrastructure not being ready in time, surprisingly :p 

Which is all just a few months after the 2023 edition of :CIV Ivory Coast was moved to early 2024, because out of nowhere June and July (the months for which it was scheduled in 2023) turned out to be the wet months there, which nobody could have known before :p 

I wonder how many consecutive Africa Cups have now been moved in terms of dates, locations or both.

I think it was 2015, where Morocco dramatically withdrew from hosting due to Ebola?

The hosts sometimes overestimated their ability and reluctant to tell that they can’t make it in time