website statistics

Darts PDC World Championship 2022

Totallympics

30 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Oh man, i wanted Clayton to win.. :nopompom: Of course Gary is still my guy, but he is now in his bumbling old guy phase, so him winning was always out of the question. With all the weird things going around i wouldn't be surprised if we get a random Wade win after his 20 year fails. 

Arguably the best ever player never to win a world title, so at least it'd definitely fit in his career :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Arguably the best ever player never to win a world title, so at least it'd definitely fit in his career :p 

It would be fine by me. He has one of the most beautiful throws in my eyes, always a joy to watch his technique. Still, maybe he will need one more favorite withdrawal :d 

Callan Rydz is absolutely tearing Peter Wright apart, holy crap. Sure, it's only the first set, but that's how you want to start your first world championships quarter final :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Nine dart finish for Gerwyn Price, and of the many that have been thrown on TV by now, this was only the second ever where the finish did NOT start with T20 :d 

The only other one so far was John Lowe in 1984, the first televised nine dart finish ever. He went T17, T18 :p 

Yet Smith wins the set by reacting immediately with an 11-dart finish and a 130-finish in the next two legs :d 

This is truly a brilliant match!

Bully Boy kicks Price out :hyper: 

What a match!

9 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Good result. Price is very annoying indeed.

At least he's a classy loser! :whistle: