website statistics

Swimming FINA Short Course World Championships 2021

Totallympics

Didn't even know where to post this, but Rūta Meilutytė :LTU jumped back into the pool after a three year hiatus yesterday.

Today she won the 50m breaststroke in the Lithuanian Championships with a time of 29.33 and that is 0.1s faster than the World Champion here :p 

Rūta still doesn't know if she wants to compete and commit to being an athlete again, but she is darn capable to come back still if she'd like to. 

Can these races be seen anywhere? I don't see any regular live stream and the finals videos on YouTube are swiftly deleted all the time.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

59 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Can these races be seen anywhere? I don't see any regular live stream and the finals videos on YouTube are swiftly deleted all the time.

The full sessions are up on the FINA channel on YouTube if they're not geoblocked in your country. Here's the finals from yesterday: 

4 minutes ago, phelps said:

Italian raisport+ hd channel is live every afternoon....

And I just saw they're on Eurovision where you can rewatch everything (because live is no option for me, definitely during the work week) :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!