website statistics

Curling WCF European Championship 2021

Totallympics

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

European Champs, both Men’s & Women’s starting in Lillehammer on Saturday. Lots of matches available on streaming, more than ever before probably.  Here’s the schedule.

https://worldcurling.org/2021/11/ecc2021-broadcast/

Streaming won’t be on YouTube, though - World Curling has a new channel.  It’s not a free service, but it’s based on paying microcredits per game.  Also lots of games on ES as usual.

https://the.recast.app/user/5pYk0?referrer=5pYk0

On 11/18/2021 at 7:40 PM, Grassmarket said:

Also lots of games on ES as usual.

Not so much as far i can see. They start first on 3rd day on Monday and for several day only one game per day.

The recast is pretty weird, but okay. You get 100 credits for registration and one curling game cost 50cr, but you can "watch advertisement" for another credits. 2 minutes ad = another 50cr. Or just buy for real money.

Weird, I thought micro-transactions are just computer/mobile/video games thing, not sport streaming. 

6 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Very sad news, but Turkey just destroyed the Italian team. To be fair, Italy was terrible. 7-2 and 5 end still to play.

It was really great shot with 5 points. i watched it and it was similar of some Edin's shot. But there sth happened. I do not know what, maybe some touch of Turkish girl, but i did not notice it.

But Italian girls claimed sth and more than 5 minutes did not play due to it. Do you have some information what happened there?

I am little bit disappointed of lack of interest for this championship. The arena Is nearly empty for each session (i can not compare with previous championship, because it is first ECH which i attented).

One "funny" moment. Organizators asked some school (students) to go there. It was really boring for them and so they made paper plane and it was landed on ice at moment when curlers was curling one stone. Finally they agreed to repeat this stone.

8 hours ago, stepansevs said:

It was really great shot with 5 points. i watched it and it was similar of some Edin's shot. But there sth happened. I do not know what, maybe some touch of Turkish girl, but i did not notice it.

But Italian girls claimed sth and more than 5 minutes did not play due to it. Do you have some information what happened there?

Sadly no, i don't read nothing about that and sadly the Italian matches are not part of the world curling coverage :(

I'm follow this champions with curlit stone-by-stone and, to be fair, I'm really disappointing by this TV coverage.