website statistics

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

The funny thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if Iceland or Portugal will be one of the teams that we have to face at the OQT. They are the frontrunners for those ECh OQT spots. We are destined to meet them again and again and again... :d

Edited by Vektor

So we are getting...

:FRA v :NOR / :GER 

:SWE v :EGY / :DEN 

:ESP v :NOR / :GER 

:HUN v :EGY / :DEN 

If Denmark avoids Sweden by beating Egypt, we can have the most predictable Final Four: France, Spain, Sweden, Denmark. 

France, Spain and Denmark are the most consistent teams of the last few years and Sweden is at home and quite strong. I think it's up to Egypt to stop this trend today, they really need at least one point against Denmark. There's a world of difference between getting Sweden or us in the QF. 

Edited by Vektor

I think is impressive how Portugal managed to do such a good World Cup, especially when you know how “football only” the country is, really happy for those guys!

And if you don’t believe me when I talk about the unfairness of treatment of other sports, even when they do an amazing tournament like this one, just try to find out yesterdays match news on the front page of our daily sports newspaper….

image.png