website statistics

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Just now, Agger said:

We can absolutely discuss whether he should have accepted the apology at once, but that action from Duvnjak could have given a red.

He didn’t hit him in the face as that idiot pretended. He did hit him, a relatively normal hard foul, but for sure not on purpose. He refused the apology. 

karma is a bitch, Denmark will not win this tournament. I think Sweden, France and maybe even Egypt and Germany are better teams. Unless the refs help you again as so often. 

7 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

He didn’t hit him in the face as that idiot pretended. He did hit him, a relatively normal hard foul, but for sure not on purpose. He refused the apology. 

karma is a bitch, Denmark will not win this tournament. I think Sweden, France and maybe even Egypt and Germany are better teams. Unless the refs help you again as so often. 

Pretending to be hit in the head? Did you even watch it? I've seen it quite a few times as I felt at first that it was BS that Danish commentators wanted a red. It was not a clear one, but the refs should have checked it.

As ever so often? Oh come on! That's some sore loser BS!

Just now, Agger said:

Pretending to be hit in the head? Did you even watch it? I've seen it quite a few times as I felt at first that it was BS that Danish commentators wanted a red. It was not a clear one, but the refs should have checked it.

As ever so often? Oh come on! That's some sore loser BS!

Not at all, we deserve to be out but due to the game against Egypt. 

your commentators, they are neutral for sure😂

same like ours said, he didn’t touch him 😂

Denmark is not playing well this WCH. Croatia is not in a good shape and you did not manage to win easily, for me that is a indication that you will not be a contender for gold. 

5 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

Not at all, we deserve to be out but due to the game against Egypt. 

your commentators, they are neutral for sure😂

same like ours said, he didn’t touch him 😂

Denmark is not playing well this WCH. Croatia is not in a good shape and you did not manage to win easily, for me that is a indication that you will not be a contender for gold. 

Where am I saying that the Danish commentators are neutral? We have one commentators pairing who are sore losers blaming the refs very often. As a former ref I really dislike them. The ones commentating the match against Croatia is usually much better,  but they twice they wanted questionable reds. One could be given, the second certainly not.

Really hard to say how Denmark will do. They've had one proper test and that one certainly wasn't at the expected level, but it wouldn't be the first time we've seen one bad game on the road towards the gold. I guess we'll see against Egypt. Right now Sweden are my favorites,  but it's pretty close in the top.

This thread is really 18 pages of users hating on their own countries’ teams and getting into petty disputes. It’s so on-brand it hurts :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela