website statistics

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

I haven’t deserved to be called stupid and arrogant imo.

Bye!

Well it’s up to you to see the arrogance and stupidity. If you don’t well then it’s your problem 

if you like those posts then you agree with the statement that it’s an upset if Sweden wins against Egypt 

Edited by Belle

This is a sports forum. Even when you don’t like that i liked one or two posts here, this is  no reason to call someone stupid or arrogant. We talk about sports, it is so irrelevant, why to be so aggresive?

anyway, bye, i think i won’t be able to see your posts here anymore

1 minute ago, rafalgorka said:

This is a sports forum. Even when you don’t like that i liked one or two posts here, this is  no reason to call someone stupid or arrogant. We talk about sports, it is so irrelevant, why to be so aggresive?

anyway, bye, i think i won’t be able to see your posts here anymore

Well most experts have Sweden as one of the main favorites. And you don’t think it’s stupid and arrogant to say it’s an UPSET if Sweden beat Egypt? Especially when the comment was made by someone from Egypt?  As I said it’s your problem 

3 hours ago, thepharoah said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/258037741369984/permalink/1547759479064464/?sfnsn=scwspmo&ref=share

Plz don't tell me that this red card wasn't overturned or this referee will still officiate some matches here

I believe that wasn't a direct red-card, that was his 3rd 2-minutes suspension. if I'm not wrong you only can review direct red cards, right ?

those Bosnian refs should be in jail for what they did in the whole match :d but as I said before that was blessing in disguise. hopefully IHF bans him for the next match or the entire tournament. or even a life ban :lol: