website statistics

Winter Paralympic Games 2022

Olympian1010

9 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

China in the history of the Winter Paralympics: 1 medal

China in the first events of the Beijing Winter Paralympics: 6 medals

Really , I'm confused and shockes about it. It's probably nonames , which don't have any internationals medals (in biathlon , etc)

7 minutes ago, Illya said:

Really , I'm confused and shockes about it. It's probably nonames , which don't have any internationals medals (in biathlon , etc)

It's not really that shocking, but I didn't expect such domination from the home team. Hopefully won't be like in 2014 when Russia won 80 medals!

37 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

It's not really that shocking, but I didn't expect such domination from the home team. Hopefully won't be like in 2014 when Russia won 80 medals!

It's just a farce. Not only did the Ukrainians not go through acclimatization as they should, but also some Chinese nonames, who never took medals anywhere, take gold from Lyashenko and Rad

36 minutes ago, Illya said:

Only 1 silver in discipline , where in last 2 WChs Ukraine won gold medal and took full podium? That's probably shit

Yeah, complete meltdown on the range unfortunately. I think wind conditions were pretty tricky, at least the flags were blowing pretty good.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah, complete meltdown on the range unfortunately. I think wind conditions were pretty tricky, at least the flags were blowing pretty good.

But in the next race, the Chinese paid for it and missed 4 times

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

:SVK wins the first gold medal of the Paralympic Winter Games for (at least) the second consecutive edition @hckošice

Farkasova’s 10th gold medal at the Winter Paralympics. :bowdown:

Paralympics are not about medals, but Heňa is just phenomenal and she won this gold with a reserve guide, her main guide which whom she train and compete suffered a serious knee injury, so she had to borrow a guide from another our athlete :yes