10    Denmark
11    Lithuania
12    Armenia
13    Latvia
14    Austria
15    Slovenia
16    Albania
17    Ukraine

I would like to add to this that this means Denmark is screwed in my list, because no matter if Ukraine has a great or terrible song, there is no way they'll miss the final this year :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

People in certain countries will be mad :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 hours ago, Vektor said:

I haven't followed the contest and the rehearsals anywhere near as close as I did in previous years, so I don't really have a Top10. 

But I am curious about how much of the qualifiers I can get right just by listening to the YouTube recap. This will most likely be a failure, but hey, I am curious. :p

:LAT 

:UKR 

:BUL 

:NED 

:MDA 

:POR 

:ISL 

:GRE 

:NOR 

:ARM 

8 out 10. Not bad considering that I didn't pay much attention this year. :LAT and :BUL out, :SUI and :LTU in.

I’m pretty happy with who made it through. :LAT missing out is the only thing I’m disappointed about.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I wasn't able to watch tonight but I am glad that we qualified, even though it was expected.

Hope we can get our second consecutive top 10 finish on Saturday, and maybe do even better than last year :)

I'm surprised Albania didn't make it. Disappointed Austria and Croatia missed out although not surprised. Totally shocked that Switzerland made it. Crazy that some years they had good songs and got robbed (2013, 2017, 2018) and then this year with this boring song they make it :lol:

Just now watching the performances. I don't know who made this decision, but the audience is so far away from the stage that I miss the "human" element. Most of the time the camera work doesn't help either, in some performances we only see the audience by the end.