website statistics

Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 Ceremonies

Sindo

I could listen to this His Excellency Thomas Bach guy forever, the man who brought the world peace, who solved the pandemic, who won gold at the Olympics in Fencing in 1976. I think he should be President for Life of everywhere

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

Well, I must admit China organized good games considering the circumstances we are living in. They sarted with quite huge worries how it will end especially because of covid, but as the days passed, the cases almost dropped to the absolute minimum. Maybe there were a lack of "olympic atosphere" but again considering the circumstances the organizers made quite great job. Chapeau bas to China for this.

For SVK was great games, 2 medals a first ever alpine skiing medal and gold so deserved for Petra Vlhová after what she did and is doing in last seasons. and obviously the medal of medals which happened yesterday (the best day of slovak sport history for sure)

but ok let move forward and

Already looking forward to Italia 2026 :clap:

3 minutes ago, LowerSaxony said:

Good that it is finally over. Really looking forward to Paris and Cortina!

Especially that Paris opening ceremony really sounds like something completely different and awesome :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Especially that Paris opening ceremony really sounds like something completely different and awesome :cheer: 

Absolutely! Moreover I am optimistic that the Paris Olympics will have a special and truly Olympic atmosphere (so will Cortina, too) and, honestly, this is all I am longing for after the last couple of OG. Also I hope that I will be finally able to witness one OG live in the stadium:yes