website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2021 - 2022

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Only if Crnković stays 36th.

He placed 37th in Oberhof sprint (2016/17). That was a massive outlier. :p

Kind of like Chardine Sloof's out of the blue top-20 weekend (in Oberhof too I think?), preceded and followed by nothing similar at all :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, hckošice said:

So I just realized Uliana Kaisheva is now Nigmatullina. Always nice when "fresh" news arrive also under the rock where I live

Pre-season martial updates:

Olena Pidhrushna ---> Olena Bilosiuk
Iryna Kryuko ---> Iryna Leshchanka
Evgeniya Pavlova ---> Evgeniya Burtasova
Uliana Kaisheva ---> Uliana Nigmatullina
Marion Deigentesch ---> Marion Wiesensarter

:p

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Kind of like Chardine Sloof's out of the blue top-20 weekend (in Oberhof too I think?), preceded and followed by nothing similar at all :d 

And to make matters even weirder, unlike today, the previous PB wasn't even with clean shooting. It was with 1+1. :lol:

#banbestmen

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

And to make matters even weirder, unlike today, the previous PB wasn't even with clean shooting. It was with 1+1. :lol:

Yeah he does not seem to be his best running form (yet) but shooting is the crucial part with him. Let’s hope today is a start to better shooting 

56 minutes ago, Belle said:

Sebastian Samuelsson!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

So the likes of Swedes Ponsiluoma and Samuelsson, who appeared pretty much out of nowhere in recent years*, and are oftentimes WAY faster than guys like JTB, are by no means doped, whereas Norwegian X-country skiers always have to be suspicious (*not to mention young Elvira Oeberg, who is much faster than Eckhoff or Olsbu for instance). No offense but...how old are you, hun?:p

P.S.: I, for one, have never said/insinuated/suspected that the Oeberg sisters, Samuelsson, Ponsiluoma, Burman and the like use illegal means/substances.:d

Australia's Darcie Morton made her World Cup debut yesterday, but it ended up sort of dramatically disappointing. She fell and her rifle split (in length, even, not the side), so besides yesterday's DNF, she couldn't start today since that was her only rifle. I can only assume she was never given a second rifle because reasons (other than 'not enough money', because that's just not an issue), so that's sad....I had hoped for a nice debut.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!