website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2021 - 2022

Totallympics

56 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Petra :clap:

She did it again.  our wonderwoman :cheer:

#Team SlovenskoBeijing2022

Huge 6th place and PB for Martina Dubovská :CZE / :SVK  Way to Go Czechoslovakia !

Martina was amazing. She might make a podium this season ..... Of course, huge congrats to Petra. I truly wish her at least 1 gold in Beijing :-) 

Stage 3 in Levi (FIN)

Women´s Slalom:

1. Petra Vlhova  :SVK   1:45.22

2. Mikaela Shiffrin  :USA  1:45.69

3. Lena Duerr  :GER  1:46.00

Full Final Results HERE

FRGMWOMBUJP45KD6URTRKOM5OM.jpg

Petra Vlhová

47th careers WC Podium, 22nd Win (22-14-11), Season 2021/22 WC 3rd Podium, 2nd Win (2-0-1)

29th Careers WC Slalom Podium, 14th Win (14-10-5), Season 2021/22 WC Slalom 2nd Podium, 2nd Win (2-0-0)

@hckošice Martina Dubovska lives in Slovakia? :mumble:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

@hckošice Martina Dubovska lives in Slovakia? :mumble:

She was Petra Vlhová neighbor during childhood,:d she lived (actually I think still reside) in the next side-block of Petra was living. They visited the same school etc..etc...

She has Czech father and slovak mother (sadly pased away last year) born in Czech Třinec but lived almost all her life and learned to ski in Slovak Liptovský Mikuláš. but since she used to attend slovak schools, she speak Slovak language, At her 16 (if I am not wrong) she decided to represent Czechia, mainly because of issues with the stupid leadership in our nowadays thankfully former federation at that time.

Btw when Petra finish her 1st run she always inform Martina about the track, Same in opposite way happen in 2nd runs.

Another prove of Czechoslovak unity.

6 hours ago, hckošice said:

She was Petra Vlhová neighbor during childhood,:d she lived (actually I think still reside) in the next side-block of Petra was living. They visited the same school etc..etc...

She has Czech father and slovak mother (sadly pased away last year) born in Czech Třinec but lived almost all her life and learned to ski in Slovak Liptovský Mikuláš. but since she used to attend slovak schools, she speak Slovak language, At her 16 (if I am not wrong) she decided to represent Czechia, mainly because of issues with the stupid leadership in our nowadays thankfully former federation at that time.

Btw when Petra finish her 1st run she always inform Martina about the track, Same in opposite way happen in 2nd runs.

Another prove of Czechoslovak unity.

Correct 💪💪💪. Czech fans are actually Czechoslovak fans. And they way the national teams help each other is really great. Not only in alpine skiing but for example also short track🙂

In CAN beautiful resort Lake Louise yesterday was the first official training for the First Downhill of the season. and was dominated by Austrians Max Franz won ahead of his teammate Otmar Striedinger (+0,05) and Travis Ganong of USA (+0.34)

In other news

:AUT team will compete wihout Franziska Gritsch in the USA weekend W GS & SL. Reason, not vaccinated.

So I believe we can remove her name also from the Olympics next February, however there very probably only a very small chance she would have qualify by her own neither so :p