website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2021

It's so strange to see that only 15 nations competed in each edition, yet at every contest we have +30 nations :d 

Btw. Congrats :CZE Czech Republic and @Hipooo for winning :NZL New Zealand and @Wanderer for second place and :SWE Sweden @Belle for another good (please don't leave the contest), this time third place. It's very rare, if not first time ever that all top3 finishers received points from me :lol: 

Also congrars @Dnl for finishing the contest, as a previous host, I know how difficult and time consuming is this and work in real life could be problem in hosting and running this event.

And also thanks everyone who voted for Polish song, yet 16th place isn't what I expected after selecting this song. To be honest I already have selected song for Annual Contest 2022 but I will reconsider it if I should choose this song and changing for an song in English......

10 hours ago, rybak said:

And we will have an sort of closing ceremony at least, as we haven't an opening ceremony? If not, we will know how logo of this contest would look? :d 

Well, maybe @Olympian1010 would be interesting in making a logo retroactivelly.

#banbestmen

I am just composing my statistics, and page 53 in this thread is missing, so could you please post once more result of country no. 7 (between GBR and UKR). Thank you.

EDIT: missing two countries votes in this thread, so drama continues.

After 35/37 counted Eurovision way: :CZE 153, :SWE 145, :NZL 141

EDIT 2: Apparently, I am missing votes from :NZL and :GER , so please, publish them once more.

1 hour ago, justony said:

I am just composing my statistics, and page 53 in this thread is missing, so could you please post once more result of country no. 7 (between GBR and UKR). Thank you.

EDIT: missing two countries votes in this thread, so drama continues.

After 35/37 counted Eurovision way: :CZE 153, :SWE 145, :NZL 141

EDIT 2: Apparently, I am missing votes from :NZL and :GER , so please, publish them once more.

You can find @Wumo's excel sheet with votes somewhere towards the end of discussion.

#banbestmen

The only things i want to say is: thanks to @Dnl @Wumo and @OlympicIRL for the organization and suport of a new contest.

It was the 70s birthday of Charlie Garcia, the singer, few days after i choose his song, one of his better songs and a real clasic of the argentinian rock, i was confident for a top ten (11 was the better position in this contest, it was close) but is not with the average music taste of the jurys.

Thanks to everyone for make this contest great year after year.

3 hours ago, dcro said:

You can find @Wumo's excel sheet with votes somewhere towards the end of discussion.

His table is pure mess, so I am hoping for another way to get these votes. Sorry, @Wumo, no hard feelings.

Found :GER votes, @Wanderer, how did you vote? 

Sorry for my bad post yesterday . 

Congrats to @Hipooo for the amazing win and to @Wanderer for the wonderful 2nd place. :champion:

Thank you to @Dnl. @Wumo and @OlympicIRL for this amazing edition. :bowdown:

and yes I will return for Sweden. I have already a song I want to select. Lol :thumbup:

once again thanks to all who voted for Avicii. 8 gold medals not bad. :yes

8 hours ago, dcro said:

Well, maybe @Olympian1010 would be interesting in making a logo retroactivelly.

@Olympian1010 was kind enough to make a logo for this edition before the contest. I will let him present it to you all here or @Dnl can if he so wishes :yes