website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2021

2 hours ago, rybak said:

The worst Irish result is still better than the best result of Ukraine :yikes:

And the worst Dutch result is still better than the worst Irish result. :cool:

The only category where Ireland is not the best... But maybe it will change after the first ever Dutch language entry...

#banbestmen

37 minutes ago, dcro said:

And the worst Dutch result is still better than the worst Irish result. :cool:

The only category where Ireland is not the best... But maybe it will change after the first ever Dutch language entry...

Well if I knew that I wouldn't have gone with a Dutch language entry :lol: 

No I would, because I just wanted to share a song I really enjoy even though I'm fairly confident understanding Dutch is a large prerequisite to enjoy it :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Well if I knew that I wouldn't have gone with a Dutch language entry :lol: 

No I would, because I just wanted to share a song I really enjoy even though I'm fairly confident understanding Dutch is a large prerequisite to enjoy it :p 

there are so many other nice Dutch songs out there! I say stick with Dutch language songs :p

1 hour ago, kungshamra71 said:

there are so many other nice Dutch songs out there! I say stick with Dutch language songs :p

The thing is that most of them are just not my taste :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I’ll send you all everything needed and I’ll tell you now it will be divided to 3 parts with 12 songs in each except the last session with 13 , all countries have 10 minutes to present their votes and there are an hour break time between each session so starting with the first country at 12:00 and next at 12:10 and so on until 14:00 and then a little break