website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2021

Hi guys again I’m sorry for those late response, this is just a period of time that unfortunately stocked with plenty of things that are keeping me away from finishing and doing the contest, here Saturday is our day off but apparently not for me.. :nopompom: so I’ll request you guys to say if you don’t have a problem with shifting the content to tomorrow, and if you do please write me down so I would try to help and make it fine, again I’m sorry for those messages 

Dnl 

2 hours ago, Dnl said:

Hi guys again I’m sorry for those late response, this is just a period of time that unfortunately stocked with plenty of things that are keeping me away from finishing and doing the contest, here Saturday is our day off but apparently not for me.. :nopompom: so I’ll request you guys to say if you don’t have a problem with shifting the content to tomorrow, and if you do please write me down so I would try to help and make it fine, again I’m sorry for those messages 

Dnl 

I'm okay with Sunday, since I actually have time to join yall on Sunday :p 

3 hours ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

Regarding the Jury votes, if a nation has more than one juror does each juror present their votes separately or are they all combined to make 1 points vote?

The detailed procedure is described here under Section 4.

#banbestmen

Sadly, I didn't have enough time to prepare new statistics for this edition, but today I will share something old and reliable.

As we await for the Grand Final (time TBD), here is a look at point scores needed for each nation to match its best ever (top of the line), worst ever (bottom of the line) and average performance (blue triangle). Vietnam has only one previous participation - they need 130 pts to match it. :d

image.png

And here are the same point scores needed, but presented in a table format...

image.png

#banbestmen

Anything that fits the host is fine with me, although since it's Sunday tomorrow, I'm not sure how much attention I'll be able to pay...

Spoiler

...also because it's once again Bruna's last day before departing, and since she'll probably only be back after the Olympics, I do want to spend some time together.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Sadly, I didn't have enough time to prepare new statistics for this edition, but today I will share something old and reliable.

As we await for the Grand Final (time TBD), here is a look at point scores needed for each nation to match its best ever (top of the line), worst ever (bottom of the line) and average performance (blue triangle). Vietnam has only one previous participation - they need 130 pts to match it. :d

image.png

And here are the same point scores needed, but presented in a table format...

image.png

The worst Irish result is still better than the best result of Ukraine :yikes: