website statistics

Figure Skating ISU Challenger Series 2021 - 2022 (Nebelhorn Trophy)

Totallympics

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Schedule for Nebelhorn Trophy. All times are local (UTC+2).

23 September

09:15 Men short program

14:00 Pairs short program

17:00 Women short program

24 September

10:30 Ice dance rhythm dance

14:30 Men free skating

20:00 Pairs free skating

25 September

10:10 Women free skating

16:35 Ice dance free dance

Live streaming will be available here.

A reminder that, for olympic qualification there are 7 spots left in men, 6 in women, 3 in pairs and 4 in ice dance.

In addition to these, after Nebelhorn Trophy we will have a better picture regarding the countries that will compete in the team event.

Olympic qualification situation after the men’s short program: :USA:FRA:AUS:RUS:AZE:KOR:CAN / :TUR:GER:ARM:CRO:SUI:GBR:PHI:AUT:MON:BUL

Olympic qualification situation after the pairs’ short program: :GEO:ESP:CHN / :BLR:ISR:NED:UKR:CRO:FRA

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Disaster for France in figure skating, as they’ll likely miss two events :cry:

On the other hand, very proud for :MEX Eugenia Garza’s performance, with a rather clean short program finishing mid table :thumbup: I’m beginning to see that we have some growing talents for the future in women’s skating and I wish private sponsorship help them reach their full potential for the next Olympics.

That said, I think Mexican delegation for Beijing will be just 4 athletes, as I doubt we have a contender for a ticket in any other sport. What do you think @Braulio?