website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

1 hour ago, intoronto said:

Please don't tell me all those surf events (except open), poomsae (tae kwon do), kata (karate),basque pelota (except frontenis and trinquete rubber ball) and bodybuilding are guaranteed a place :fingers:

Just now, LDOG said:

No way they drop baseball, it's just too big in the continent.

What I read is that Chile will include rink hockey, polo and expand the water ski program while they will remove pelota.

Another team sport gold for Argentina? :d

Just now, mrv86 said:

Please don't tell me all those surf events (except open), poomsae (tae kwon do), kata (karate),basque pelota (except frontenis and trinquete rubber ball) and bodybuilding are guaranteed a place :fingers:

Bodybuilding isn't guaranteed. 

Just now, LDOG said:

No way they drop baseball, it's just too big in the continent.

What I read is that Chile will include rink hockey, polo and expand the water ski program while they will remove pelota.

Yeah I’m really excited for Santiago. I won’t watch Baseball either way, so it doesn’t matter to me. I definitely think Polo deserves a place at the Pan Ams. I’m not sure about Rink Hockey. I’m also excited about the expansion of Water Ski.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela