website statistics

Athletics at the European Championships 2022

Totallympics

4 hours ago, Styrka said:

The relays are our last hope for a Gold medal.. 

No first place for :FRA in these championships, despite the record of french athletes (99). Not really surprised, the executives (rulers? I don't know the word in English I'm sorry!!) of the French athletics federation are perfect clowns since many years now. Poor athletes who are not helped in any means. :nopompom:

2 hours ago, Bohemia said:

So no gold medals for us, for the first time since 1982 (if Wikipedia is right), everything is going really well just 2 years before Paris 2024, yep :lol::facepalm:

There is still plenty of time to improve. This was one of the most difficult seasons ever for the athletes. Many of them had to compete at both worlds and european championships within one month and this coming right after a five year cycle. There were positives to take and I'm sure the French team will be very strong in Paris. 

Since I'm writing about French athletes, I finally got to watch women's pole vault final and I have a thing to say about that. I'm not very talented in making predictions, but I'm saying if Bonnin stays injury free, she will be jumping minimum 4.90m by Paris.