website statistics

Athletics at the European Championships 2022

Totallympics

so, the Romanchuk & Bekh are gonna be a happy family right now...Mikhaylo won the 1500m freestyle gold in Rome a few days ago and now Marina is on the verge of becoming European Champion in the women's Triple Jump (after the disappointing Long Jump yesterday night, when she was only 4th)...

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

I think that the key lesson of the day is that everybody in the discus final was so ANGRY, cursing, pissed off, stressed. 

Gudžius was driving himself insane after every throw, Čeh was very unhappy, the Swedes were not too happy either, whilst Alekna and Okoye were the most chill throwers of the night and reached their biggest career achievements.

I am very happy and very glad, this young man is hopefully going to have many good competitive years in front of him. I imagine discus throw finals are going to be nail biting every single time between him, Čeh and another youngster - Sosna.

I'm feeling overwhelmed, it's nice that Čeh didn't win everything and that we were able to bring one home!!! :LTU:LTU:LTU :clap:

Again Athletics having priority in RTVS over the hockey semifinal, commentator just announced the start of the match can be followed on the TV web stream and the TV will switch to Edmonton only right after the end of this session. what is going on :lol:

2 minutes ago, Belle said:

Ok I guess you know how is the only one that can bring home gold for Sweden. I don’t Sweden even will win more medal than the one expected on Saturday evening and of course the silver in long jump :(

don't be so pessimistic...tomorrow you have the men's 20km race walk with Karlstrom and on Sunday the men's 800m with Kramer (who's not to be discarded for a medal)...