website statistics

Athletics at the European Championships 2022

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

SVT play is my last hope. They better have their usual high quality playback...

At least I could still watch it on the European Athletics channel. But no way to playback and watch the men’s 400 meters final.

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

If you have an VPN, I think you can access this: 

https://www.dr.dk/drtv/episode/european-championships_-atletik_331184

Full replay of tonight's athletics is already up.

3 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Hard to believe, but our TV broadcasted the entire session as a priority at the expense of hockey. The second period of SWE vs LAT is playing when our TV finally switches to Edmonton. Talk about a blow for hockey !

tbh, it was written in the tv program guide already yesterday...;)

3 minutes ago, phelps said:

tbh, it was written in the tv program guide already yesterday...;)

Ah ok, I missed that then.

Last week when I watched the program last time was only some 45 minutes Athletics schedulled, I posted it in the ECh general thread

image.png

9 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Hard to believe, but our TV broadcasted the entire session as a priority at the expense of hockey. The second period of SWE vs LAT is playing when our TV finally switches to Edmonton. Talk about a blow for hockey !

I don't know what is more surprising to me, that they showed the full athletics, or that there is hockey being played in fricking August. :lol:

50 minutes ago, dcro said:

For future broadcasts, perhaps our national broadcaster is not geoblocking our broadcasts.

It was broadcasting beach volleyball, athletics, swimming, cycling and rowing on three different channels on their website. 

And since you wouldn't be able to understand the shit that our commentators are talking about, it would even be bearable :d 

On 8/15/2022 at 8:56 PM, Makedonas said:

She has not been herself since the pandemic, skipped indoor seasons in 2021 and 2022. Her only major championships results were 4th at the Tokyo Olympics and 5th in Eugene, so actually not too bad but both times she had SBs.

Let's see if she can win a medal here. She won silver in 2014, gold in both 2016 and 2018 so it will be important for her although who knows. The level is low this year so it's a big chance for her.

We had 3 women in the 2018 pole vault final and won gold and silver there, this year we are just hoping Stefanidi can win some type of medal...

Of course she had another SB in last night's final here :d

6 hours ago, rybak said:

Interesting fact: Poland did win medal in womens hammer throw in every European Championships since 2002.

Greece in women's pole vault since 2012 (Kyriakopoulou bronze), 2014 (Stefanidi silver), 2016 (Stefanidi gold), 2018 (Stefanidi gold and Kyriakopoulou silver), 2022 (Stefanidi silver). Hope we can keep it going and be like Poland in women's hammer :d