website statistics

Athletics at the European Championships 2022

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Dnl said:

we do not buy athleats there is the "Law of Return" that allows any jew to be able to become israeli citizen+being marry to a ctizen or being born here makes you eligable for citizenship as well so Taferi made "Alliyah" when he was 13, Luna is married to israeli citizen( she was not an athleat before and she stated after getting married , Blessing (200m) was born here, so i hope i made it all clear :d buying Athleats and well represnting your country are two diffrent things 

Israel has unique citizenship laws but they do apply to everybody - not just people who are good at sport

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

This Is Fine GIF

Even with a jinx he really shouldn't have a problem. I know, it's decathlon and injuries are unfortunately rather common, but so far I think he hasn't been plagued too much by that yet?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

46 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Even with a jinx he really shouldn't have a problem. I know, it's decathlon and injuries are unfortunately rather common, but so far I think he hasn't been plagued too much by that yet?

Nothing can possibly go wrong for Ehammer now....:d

I’ve never seen copies of the athlete diplomas uploaded the results system before: https://results.mun.mev.atos.net/ECM2022/resECM2022/pdf/ECM2022/ATH/ECM2022_ATH_C98_ATHWMARATHON----------W099_POL_14336154.pdf

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

15 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Stefanidi with two misses on 4.40 and is on the verge on bombing out :hairpull:

She has not been herself since the pandemic, skipped indoor seasons in 2021 and 2022. Her only major championships results were 4th at the Tokyo Olympics and 5th in Eugene, so actually not too bad but both times she had SBs.

Let's see if she can win a medal here. She won silver in 2014, gold in both 2016 and 2018 so it will be important for her although who knows. The level is low this year so it's a big chance for her.

We had 3 women in the 2018 pole vault final and won gold and silver there, this year we are just hoping Stefanidi can win some type of medal...

Tentoglou only 7.94 but still it was the 2nd best of everyone in qualifying. What a weak event. Anything other than gold would be a massive disappointment...

Good to see Anagnostopoulou make her third consecutive European Championships final :yes

Hoping she can be top 8 for the first time here...

All three Greek male triple jumpers under 16m :facepalm:

Although 40 yo Tsiamis was actually very close to making the final. He said this would be his last season but now he hasn't made any official announcement, I wonder if he is thinking to continue another year or two...

6 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’ve never seen copies of the athlete diplomas uploaded the results system before: https://results.mun.mev.atos.net/ECM2022/resECM2022/pdf/ECM2022/ATH/ECM2022_ATH_C98_ATHWMARATHON----------W099_POL_14336154.pdf

I think European Athletics uploaded them during the recent European U18 Championships but then took them down after a while.