website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB World Championship 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

No third gold in a row, you can see that our guys are so dissapointed with this result, even thought they have silver :( Bad end of almost perfect weekend, as our girls in rugby WC also did lost to Japan in 9th place match...

Congrats Italy for win and enjoy the gold.

10 hours ago, Henry_Leon said:

More than this :champion: :ITA  the building a new team of champions is already begun....

2021 Euro

2022 WC

and this Summer we won all the youth competitions, U-18 and U-22 Europeans, waiting to complete the triple with the U-20 event that will be held in Italy in October...

there's a bright future ahead of our Volley National team...

MWCH was ended but what I want to say is I like this competition format. Athletes didn't play too many matches but every match/set/point matters. It's clean and competitive. Teams hardly cheat in this format. ( Please look at last edition of women's WCH. Serbia didn't play their A team after they secured the spot to advance to next pool and let Japan win)

But I hope FIVB can improve this format by enlarging the size of teams. I hope 30 teams can participate in next MWCH, divided into 6 pools, 5 teams each pool. The top 2 teams of each pool can secure their spot on knockout stage. The last 6 spots to be determined by in combined ranking. 

I hope more countries can be in the game!