website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB World Championship 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Brazil has to change players, I know our new players are not at the same level as we had in past eras, but these superstars like Bruno, Lucas and others haven't been performing well for a long time. About the coach, I pretend he doesn't exist on the team.

2 hours ago, rybak said:

Meanwhile in Ljubljana during Cuba-Brazil match apparently was just about 350 people on the seats. It's effect when match starts at 11:00 in working day...

Btw. Good luck for :BUL team in these Championships ;) 

Yup, nobody is taking volleyball seriously it seems. 11 am start on a working day. Insane.

11 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Yup, nobody is taking volleyball seriously it seems. 11 am start on a working day. Insane.

That was the same thing for the :FRA - :GER game. Too many competitions, too many games, too many hosts. Make it simpler, make it smaller so that a new audience could gain interest.

Here, less will defintely be more.

Sadly multiple hosts for global championships seems to be the new craze and it's not only related to sharing costs. The UEFA 2020 mess being hosted all across Europe (and Baku) was the final nail in the common sense coffin. It's not going to work. There is no aura of a championship event at all. Obviously Poland and Slovenia matches will have full audience but not so sure about the rest. Even TV makes no sense. It was like 5-6 am in Brazil & Cuba when their match was played? :lol:

10 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Jesus, that's some women's water polo level of attendance, for a sport/event that's supposed to be infinitely more popular...

10 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Sadly multiple hosts for global championships seems to be the new craze and it's not only related to sharing costs. The UEFA 2020 mess being hosted all across Europe (and Baku) was the final nail in the common sense coffin. It's not going to work. There is no aura of a championship event at all. Obviously Poland and Slovenia matches will have full audience but not so sure about the rest. Even TV makes no sense. It was like 5-6 am in Brazil & Cuba when their match was played? :lol:

I dindnt even know about this game and voleyball is huge in brazil

4 hours ago, LuizGuilherme said:

Even TV dont care anymore, i dont know what is happening

When was the last time we had a great Volleyball competition? Before the pandemic, I'd say. Beach Volleyball Worlds was a huge flop and this won't be that great either.