website statistics

Freestyle Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

Well, that explains why the Dear Leader was there watching. It's like he wants thanks as the guy who saved Peng Shuai or something. Such a prick

image.png

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

4 hours ago, Mkbw50 said:

Well, that explains why the Dear Leader was there watching. It's like he wants thanks as the guy who saved Peng Shuai or something. Such a prick

When I first opened the thread this morning at this post about Dear Leader I believed that Comrade Xi himself made an appearance.

Then I saw it was Mr. 1976 Fencing :lol:

I actually don't mind Eileen Gu but I definitely don't think she deserves all the social media trolls back in the States attacking her and saying that the US should rip up her citizenship and that she's not allowed back into this country. Blah blah blah. Hint of xenophobia sure. But you can definitely see a bit of swag or even arrogance that makes many Americans, which is ironic want to seethe and loathe her. I don't think she helps herself there. But you know in later years how this will affect her long term because she will get harrased even more when she goes back to the US you can bet that.