website statistics

Figure Skating at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

Well the biggest drama finished. Let's focus on back to Uygur, Hong Kong, Taiwan Tibet, Air pollution, fake snow, Peng Shuai and such. Hope I don't miss anything related to the Beijing 2022. 

China winning fair and square in short track, and the overall medal table as well. 

2 minutes ago, Ros said:

So nobody is happy after this

American media & American skaters are probably happy. They left the arena before Valieva's skate according to Polish ES.

BBC headline: 'Valieva misses out on podium'. They don't give a damn about gold medal or anyone else on that podium :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

American media & American skaters are probably happy. They left the arena before Valieva's skate according to Polish ES.

+ yuna Kim :d honestly Russians are the 1st one to blame here IMO , Valieeva was only a victim or Russian_IOC conflict 

4 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

+ yuna Kim :d honestly Russians are the 1st one to blame here IMO , Valieeva was only a victim or Russian_IOC conflict 

Please, BBC roasted Valieva right over. I wonder what will they do now when there are no medals to be taken away in the ladies event? Such a good story all wasted. Russia will come with a new wave of skaters for Cortina and I don't think USA or Japan keeps up with the talent depth.

btw not only Valieeva is affected , but the Olympic champion is harmfully affected as well , the Japanese skater who won bronze and people wouldn't ever give her credit for this bronze at least many , noone is taking about medalists or the Olympic champion but Valieeva , the same thing that would have happened in AO if the winner was someone else than Nadal , but Nadal's name and that epic final made people forget about Novak disqualification 

18 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

Well the biggest drama finished. Let's focus on back to Uygur, Hong Kong, Taiwan Tibet, Air pollution, fake snow, Peng Shuai and such. Hope I don't miss anything related to the Beijing 2022. 

And the Chinese men's ice hockey team is a popular one too!