website statistics

Figure Skating at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

IOC gets their asses saved.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Also congratulations on Russia, almost successfully sweeping a doping case under the rug, again, but still getting the win.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Ah, the 'but Western media' thing. Straight from figureskatingforum.com.ru :p

I read the BBC ticker, in short programme they said Valieva fell on one of the jumps. It was the triple axel. These morons have no clue what a triple axel in ladies competition is.

Good news is that :USA got absolutely smoked out of the water so they don't profit from this whatsoever :p

Kamila Valieva is out of medal contention , i'm really compationate for her as a teenager u can't really afford these very high pressures , if she's a doper then it's Russia problem not her , i guess this's the result that most people wanted at the end of the day 

2 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

Well the biggest drama finished. Let's focus on back to Uygur, Hong Kong, Taiwan Tibet, Air pollution, fake snow, Peng Shuai and such. Hope I don't miss anything related to the Beijing 2022. 

Peng Shuai? Who cares? Thomas Bach (fencing, gold 1976) had a dinner with her already. All good :p

Anna Shcherbakova will get the Oksana Baiul treatment. Nobody will remember her name after a while :p