:SUI
ROC
:ROC
Italy
:ITA
Denmark
DEN.gif

6 minutes ago, Belle said:

Congrats to Oskar Eriksson for Gold in Men’s Curling and Bronze in Mixed Curling. Well done! :clap:

First player in history to win two olympic medals in curling at the same Olympics. Also, Eriksson lost twice to Mouat in round robin matches, but beat him twice in medal matches.  

51 minutes ago, maestro said:

First player in history to win two olympic medals in curling at the same Olympics. Also, Eriksson lost twice to Mouat in round robin matches, but beat him twice in medal matches.  

With another silver from 2018 and bronze (as alternativ) he is the most decorated olympic curler ever 

On 2/19/2022 at 11:15 AM, rafalgorka said:

Congrats :SWE

Dear Swedish users, please share later on any links to Swedish media (newspapers) interviews with Edin. We can always translate the texts into English via Google Translate ;-)

https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/a/ja1wX9/os-2022-vunnit-allt-men-inga-planer-att-lagga-av

Just now, Swewi said:

Thanks a lot.

Here is English translation via Google Translate, if anyone's is interested.

Niklas Edin
Now Niklas Edin can also bet - on billiards

Of:

Linus Norberg

Hans Abrahamsson

Mattias Karlsson

Tomas Ros

Published: February 19
Updated: February 19th

SPORTBLADET

BEIJING / STOCKHOLM. They have won everything that can be won.

But Team Edin has no plans to quit - but the skipper may also invest in billiards.

- I play a lot of billiards, says Niklas Edin.

Most World Cup and European Championship gold.

And now also an Olympic gold, the only thing that was missing in Lag Edin's prize locker.

The Swedes have now won everything that can be won and are one of the world's best curling teams of all time.

If the win in Beijing was the final destination for the close friends?

- No, we have not said that. We will see what the life situation looks like for us, but right now it indicates that we are tough as usual, says Oskar Eriksson and continues:

- We have not said what we want to do, we will evaluate it after the season. Right now we're just going to enjoy the moment.
"Have nothing else for me"

The next big championship is the World Cup in Las Vegas in early April.

Christoffer Sundgren also believes that there are no plans to close down.

- There is probably a lot left to win. Well, we can pull it off again. We have not actually discussed anything. But I have nothing else for me. You can make more money on an engineering job that I have studied for, but it is more fun with curling.
Can bet on billiards

However, skipper Niklas Edin may make a small career change.

To also bet on - billiards.

- Yes maybe not instead but it would be fun to combine a little, I play a lot of billiards which is a little more gentle on the body. It has also given a lot to challenge the skull a little more than curling, which is a mixture of mental and physical sports. But I will probably continue with curling as well, it's a bit too fun.

11 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Thanks a lot.

Here is English translation via Google Translate, if anyone's is interested.

Niklas Edin
Now Niklas Edin can also bet - on billiards

Of:

Linus Norberg

Hans Abrahamsson

Mattias Karlsson

Tomas Ros

Published: February 19
Updated: February 19th

SPORTBLADET

BEIJING / STOCKHOLM. They have won everything that can be won.

But Team Edin has no plans to quit - but the skipper may also invest in billiards.

- I play a lot of billiards, says Niklas Edin.

Most World Cup and European Championship gold.

And now also an Olympic gold, the only thing that was missing in Lag Edin's prize locker.

The Swedes have now won everything that can be won and are one of the world's best curling teams of all time.

If the win in Beijing was the final destination for the close friends?

- No, we have not said that. We will see what the life situation looks like for us, but right now it indicates that we are tough as usual, says Oskar Eriksson and continues:

- We have not said what we want to do, we will evaluate it after the season. Right now we're just going to enjoy the moment.
"Have nothing else for me"

The next big championship is the World Cup in Las Vegas in early April.

Christoffer Sundgren also believes that there are no plans to close down.

- There is probably a lot left to win. Well, we can pull it off again. We have not actually discussed anything. But I have nothing else for me. You can make more money on an engineering job that I have studied for, but it is more fun with curling.
Can bet on billiards

However, skipper Niklas Edin may make a small career change.

To also bet on - billiards.

- Yes maybe not instead but it would be fun to combine a little, I play a lot of billiards which is a little more gentle on the body. It has also given a lot to challenge the skull a little more than curling, which is a mixture of mental and physical sports. But I will probably continue with curling as well, it's a bit too fun.

Btw I once won a game of billiards against him:d